Tuesday, January 2, 2018

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW—MUELLER FIRING RAPID RESPONSE

I'm inviting you  to join me in signing up for this brilliant plan:  To be notified IMMEDIATELY if Dude45 fires Special Prosecutor Mueller, and to come to a protest in your city -- or one near you -- that will be happen ASAP.  As you will see when you click the link below, there are literally hundreds of cities and towns throughout the country that have committed to this immediate protest. 

https://www.trumpisnotabovethelaw.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response/search/?from=@

I am not one to endlessly sign online petitions.  But this is different, and it's a brilliant use of the Internet.  No, we don't wait for a month or even the next Saturday.  We hit the streets within 24 hours, coordinated with folks all over the U.S. 

We're all traumatized by the events of last year.  And we face 2018 with ... I don't want to use the word "fear" but I AM frightened ..... this is something that demands we ACT IMMEDIATELY if this crisis unfolds.  It gives me hope and comfort to sign up for it. 

Below is a photo I took at a demonstration against the invasion of Iraq.

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment