Wednesday, July 29, 2020

BAUMBLOG: HOW FASCISM WORKS (+ Other Stuff)

THANK YOU JOAN, FOR LEADING BY YOUR COURAGEOUS EXAMPLE!

Three: Photos Personal
Here's me with a great big bouquet of new socks that had arrived in the mail! I was so happy. I had found the name of the company on my last remaining pair of thick wool socks. I had searched for the company online, I had ordered two different kinds of thick wool socks. I was somebody who was taking care of business and taking care of herSELF!

Sadly, unlike the original socks, these socks are so tight at the top that they practically caused my feet to atrophy and drop off.

Oh well. There was that moment of great competence, great satisfaction that is captured in this selfie.
In the background is a very large painting that Lieke, my Dutch girlfriend, made for me. When I was living in Holland, she got so tired of my complaining about the lack of sun, that she painted the sun for me. Got my own private sun in my living room.


THE PUPS BEING THEIR SCARY VICIOUS SELVES


A BIT OF MY FRONT WINDOW,
WHICH I'M SLOWLY TURNING INTO
A DISPLAY OF MASKED BEINGS. HINT HINT!

BLOGGELINIS, ALL FOR NOW!
MUCH LOVE, TERRY

No comments:

Post a Comment