Sunday, November 29, 2020

Sent Nov. 6: A Contradiction & A Ramble

 

The View from the Top of the Back Stairs


THE CONTRADICTION

I am trying to get my brain around these two facts:

  • Joe Biden was elected President

  • The Entire Country, including California, has moved to the right.

I really don't want to think about this right now. This is the kind of information that my whole body has to absorb. So let move on to movin' on --




THE RAMBLE

I had an appointment yesterday afternoon for my computer at a place near Fisherman's Wharf. And I was very excited to take a ramble there. Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39 are places that you NEVER go unless you have visitors. And they're both wonderful.

First I came across of some VERY NICE street art.



Then I went down to the Wharf & the Bay. I walked around Pier 39.
And
the
sea
lions
were
back!


I ate INSIDE a restaurant for the FIRST TIME! It was very very large, there was only one couple there besides me, and it had great bay/wharf views. I highlight recommend it. They also have tables outside, but it was too cold for me. I had linguini with clams -- excellent!


This picture is kinda unbelievable. I can't believe I got it. But I guess if you walk around all the time taking photos, sometimes you get this kind of gift.
Well, Bloggelinis, what can I show you after that?

I thank all of you who wrote me such interesting replies to my question, WHY?? I haven't read them all yet. I have to say, I find Bloggelinis very...very thoughtful. Very open. I'm grateful to have such wonderful followers. Don't think your emails don't matter to me. They're what has kept me going. I'm very grateful for your support. Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment