Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Aug. 10, 2020: CLARIFICATION & VERY SPECIAL PHOTO

 


I did not make it crystal clear that one does not throw out the white wash cloths as one would with paper towels. One launders the wash cloths, with or without bleach, and re-uses them. Very sorry about that. Mostly I don't run the blogs by anyone. I just send them off. So there are often islands of confusion in the ocean of brilliance.

***************************************************************************************

Now I want to share a photo with you because I cannot stop looking at it.
This moment happened. The emotion in John Lewis's face, the tenderness and delicacy with which the old civil rights warrior and the first black President hold each other ...

The history contained in this image seems to shimmer, resonate endlessly.

Okay, we're in big trouble now and it's been building for a long time. But this moment did happen.

All for now.
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment