Wednesday, August 31, 2022

BLUE

 

Subscribe to My Blog!

August 31, 2022



BLUE


PREVIOUS BLOGS: TERRYBAUM.BLOGSPOT.COM

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED.

PODCASTS, EVENTS, INFO, POSTERS: LilithTheater.com




I am a blue freak.  I just love the color blue.  Blue-green is even better.  And of course AQUA is delicious!  My landscaper, Michele, has a great knowledge of many plants and therefore blessed me this year with many bluenies, as I like to call them, and I want to share them with you.  She told me the names of all of them, but damned if I can find that list.  Anyhow:


BLUENIES IN ALL THEIR BLUENESS

This one below left is aqua, which is very hard to find.

Above is a ceanothus aka Callifornia lilac.  This is an actual tree.  I have two ceanothus trees and one shrub, which is below.

My spectacular aqua hall, painted by the superlative Louise

THAT'S

ALL, BLOGGELLINIS!

(P.S.  I just discovered I've been spelling Bloggellinis wrong all this time!  Two g's AND 2 l's.)

I love me some lobelia, above, and an intensely blue house below, seen on a walk

No comments:

Post a Comment