Monday, January 2, 2023

Two Juicy Links

 

Subscribe to My Blog!

January 2, 2023



TWO JUICY LINKS!


PREVIOUS BLOGS: TERRYBAUM.BLOGSPOT.COM

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED.

PODCASTS, EVENTS, INFO, POSTERS: LilithTheater.com



Here are two links --

one highly educational and one highly hilarious.

First learn, then laugh:




LINK #1

Justice Matters with Glenn Kirschner

The many crimes of Mark Meadows make him the prime candidate for prosecutors to flip against Trump.

(Click here for the video)


Glenn Kirschner is a highly respected lawyer -- a law professor and former federal prosecutor. He has his own Youtube channel, on which he reports -- every day and very succinctly -- about current legal issues on the national level.


I learned so much from this video, and it's less the 5 minutes long! Kirschner has a pleasant demeanor, which makes him very easy to watch. He calls his audience "friends," and I feel like I AM his friend! He helps me understand this agonizing pursuit of justice against Trump. Justice Matters is free, brief, and has no commercials!


This is a real public service.Thank you, Glenn!



LINK #2

Alexandra Petri

I am George Santos & I would never lie to you.

(Click here for the column.)


One could say that George Santos, with all his insane fabrications, is just MADE for Washington Post columnist Alexandra Petri. Or one could say that Alexandra Petri, with her rapier wit and wild imagination, is just MADE for George Santos!


However you look at it, the combination of the two is a match made in Satire Heaven. I am grateful to Jew-ish George for giving Petri the perfect target.



Dear Bloggellinis: These are two of my very favorite discoveries on the internet. They are my New Year's give to you. Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment