Sunday, July 14, 2024

Escape the Overwhelming Present for 80 minutes! See HICK @ 5pm!

 

Subscribe to My Blog!

July 14, 2024


Last HICK 5pm Today!

Escape the Overwhelming Present for 80 minutes!

(Links & Info @ bottom of blog)



PREVIOUS BLOGS: TERRYBAUM.BLOGSPOT.COM

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED.

PODCASTS, EVENTS, INFO, POSTERS: LilithTheater.com


My last performance for HICK: A LOVE STORY will be 5pm today at The Marsh. I've grown so much over the last six weeks as an actress. (I like "actress" more than "actor." It's more glamorous.) I'll be sorry to leave these two wonderful women. I don't know when I'll see them again.


I'm having a Q&A with the audience after, in honor of it being the last show. And then we (at least Joyce and I) will put in an appearance at the very good Indian restaurant, Aslam Rasoi, across the street. Please join us, if you wish.


Terry

When FDR became

President

in 1932,

his wife had a lesbian lover...


BEST OF 2019 SAN FRANCISCO FRINGE

"Valiant, valuable & vivid." -- Baltimore Sun


FINAL SHOW!

Sunday, July 14, 2024

@ 5pm

THE MARSH

1062 Valencia St., San Francisco

(near 24th St. BART)

Tickets

Parking Info


No comments:

Post a Comment